1. In general
In our business, we respect the fundamental principles of personal data protection, therefore in this legal text we will explain your rights regarding the protection of your personal data. We will present it to you in a clear and understandable way how data may only be processed on a valid legal basis, in a fair and transparent manner towards you and the purpose of the processing for which the data is collected. Also, we will be collecting data only that is relevant and necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is processed no longer than the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. If the processing of your personal data will be based on your consent as one of the reasons for the legality of personal data processing, your personal data will be processed only with your consent. In collecting and processing your personal data, we will respect the principles of accuracy and up-to-dateness.
2. Information we collect about you
Elevien provides an online service whose purpose is to simplify the holding of gymnastics competitions (hereinafter: “the Services”) and in this regard, in addition to information such as name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, we may collect data regarding your gender, height, weight, country where you are from, club for which you train and your contact information (phone number or mobile phone number).
You will also have an option to put a profile picture to your account so the other participants and judges can recognize you.
Information about your computer, your use of the Website and the number and duration of your visit, as well as the connection parameters (including the IP address, geographical location, number of Website views) may also be collected.
Also, we may use web cookies, web beacons, device identifiers and pixels
to improve the experience of using the Website, or to monitor visits to the Website.
3. The purpose of processing your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 subpar. (c) and (f) of General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: „GDPR“):
- (a) to provide Services
- we use personal data in order to optimize the procedure of the sports competition, to ensure the transparency of the competition and to facilitate the scoring process;
- (b) to personalize your experience
- as we give support to sporting competitions, data that we collect from you will also be used to improve your user account that will correspond with others in a unique way;
- (c) to improve
- through the continuous growth of our business, we strive to maintain the quality of our service and therefore your feedback about the provided service is important to us. The information we collect from you helps us understand user needs, from your individual needs to the needs of users as a whole;
- (d) to communicate
- We use your contact information to verify your registration on the Website, notify you about competitions and results, respond to your inquiries and requests, provide customer support and to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
- (e) for marketing
- as you can periodically expect information about our new services or upgrades to existing ones, if you decide to subscribe to our newsletter or via other advertising platforms.
In addition to processing data for the aforementioned purposes, with your consent we will process personal data for specific purposes.
4. What are your rights?
Complete transparency in the protection of personal data is something we strive for in business, as it is the only way to build a relationship of trust between us.
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data in a clear and understandable way – about identity and contact information about the controller, the purposes of the processing as well as the legal basis for the processing, the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party if applicable, the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data if any, the period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide such data;
- The right to rectify personal data – You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data, which request we will comply with without delay. Also, in case your data is incomplete, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data;
- The right to erase personal data:
- You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data when this personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, when you withdraw your consent on which the processing was based, or when your data is processed illegally (if one of the grounds from art. 17 of GDPR applies);
- We may not always be able to comply with your request to erase your personal data, for example when we are required to retain your personal data according to applicable law;
- The right to restrict processing of personal data – You have the right to restrict us from processing your data if:
- you contest the accuracy of personal data – in this case you have the right to restrict processing of your personal data for a period sufficient for us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but they are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of your legal claims;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request that they rather be restricted in use;
- you object to processing your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation; in this case, we only have the right to process your personal data if we provide legitimate grounds for processing it that are more compelling than your grounds for not processing;
- The right to request portability of your personal data – you have the right to receive the personal data, which you provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided if processing is based on consent or the processing is carried out by automated means;
- The right to raise a justified objection to processing of your personal data.
You can exercise your rights via e-mail address: [email protected]
5. Data protection
In order to successfully protect your personal data, we implement internal policies and implement measures that particularly meet the principles of technical data protection and integrated data protection. Such measures could, among others, consist of reducing the amount of processing of personal data, pseudonymizing personal data as soon as possible, transparency regarding the functions and processing of personal data, enabling you to monitor data processing and improving security features.
Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions.
Despite the measures taken, we appeal to users to dispose of their personal data conscientiously and to avoid sending personal data via unsecured e-mail addresses.
Although we can guarantee that we will take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information, due to the wide availability of our application, we cannot guarantee that your personal information is absolutely and irrefutably protected from persons who gain unauthorized access to it.
6. Data retention
7. Third party access
We share your data with third party service providers and partners for the purposes of completing tasks, providing services to you or performing a contract that we have entered into. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the information that is necessary to deliver the specific service.
Also, we share your data with government and authorities if required by law.
Children merit specific protection with regard to their personal data, as they may be less aware of the risks, consequences and safeguards concerned and their rights in relation to the processing of personal data. Such specific protection should, in particular, apply to the use of personal data of children for the purposes of marketing or creating personality or user profiles and the collection of personal data with regard to children when using services offered directly to a child.
Users who create a competition and in the process of creating competition enter personal data of minor participants, or users who register minor participants for competition guarantee that they obtained the consent of the holder of parental responsibility for the purposes of registering minor participants in a competition, and hereby Bornfight d.o.o. will not be responsible for the actions of the user who does not obtain the necessary consent of the holder of parental responsibility for the purposes of processing the personal data of the minor participant in a competition.
If a minor participates in a competition whose holder of parental responsibility has not given consent to the processing of personal data, the responsibility for such an omission lies solely with the user who founded a competition and/or the user who registered the minor participant for a competition.
In that regard, Bornfight d.o.o. will not intentionally process personal data of a child under the age of 16, only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
We collect anonymous information from visits to our Website to help us provide better customer service. For example, we record certain automatically collected information, which include IP address, web browser, OS, keep track of the domains from which you visit and we also measure your activity on the Website, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Bornfight d.o.o. uses this data to analyze trends and statistics, to prepare analytics for business intelligence, to target our advertising and to help us provide better customer service.
Cookies can be used to provide you with specific information from the Website. You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your browser. If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
10. Third party websites
This Website may include hyperlinks to, and details of third party websites. We have no control over, and we are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Changes to the Policy